At SkinSmart Dermatology® in Sarasota, we offer the latest and most advanced non-surgical treatments for softening those stubborn lines and wrinkles and restoring your skin’s texture, tone and volume. With a cosmetic consultation, you’ll find out what treatments are right for you before you try them!
To get started, request a cosmetic consultation or call our Sarasota office at(941) 308-7546. Women and men visit us for advanced cosmetic dermatology from Bradenton, Venice, Siesta Key and the entire Suncoast of Florida.
1 + 1 = 3
While you might initially be interested in a single procedure, Dr. Elizabeth Callahan believes that quite often, “one plus one equals three.” In other words, a combination of services may yield better results than one single modality. During your skin’s analysis, different options will be presented so you can decide the best option to achieve healthier, more youthful-looking skin.
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan often makes additional suggestions based on your individual needs and desires. Her goal is to create long-term relationships with each patient using her expertise, understanding of facial anatomy and combining a variety of modalities to maintain and refresh your appearance.
What to Expect During Your Consultation
- Our cosmetic coordinator will carefully evaluate your needs, consider your desired end results and clearly explain your options.
- You will have the opportunity to view before-and-after photos of SkinSmart patients, so that you will know exactly what to expect.
- At the time of your consultation, we will provide you with an individual quote which is honored for 90 days from date of consultation.
- Your initial cosmetic consultation fee is $80.00.
- If you elect to proceed with a recommended procedure, your initial consultation fee will be credited toward the cosmetic treatment of your choice.
Same Day Treatment
Our cosmetic consultation patients enjoy the convenience of “same day” BOTOX®Cosmetic treatments.
- Dr. Elizabeth Callahan personally performs all the injections.
- Dr. Callahan’s advanced fellowship training in dermatologic surgery and extensive education and knowledge of the facial muscles and structure ensure you get the best possible result.
- Always ask if your injector is a board-certified dermatological surgeon. The answer will always be “yes”; that is the SkinSmart Difference.