Medical Dermatology In Sarasota, FL
Dr. Elizabeth Callahan, Dr. William Adams, and our medical providers offer a full range of medical dermatologic services in Sarasota, from the important yearly skin exam to the care of rosacea and acne. As a valued SkinSmart Dermatology® patient, you will be advised and treated for all dermatologic conditions, including skin cancer.
Healthy, beautiful skin begins at SkinSmart Dermatology®. Request an appointment or call our Sarasota office at 941-308-7546. People visit us from the entire Suncoast of Florida including Siesta Key, Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton for dermatology care.
See What Our Patients Have To Say!
Dr. Callahan and her staff are always so wonderful to me! I appreciate their professionalism and the quality of service I receive. They are very thorough and highly skilled. I’ve been a patient for many years and I can’t think of going anywhere else for my dermatology needs! - Kathryn J.
To read more patient reviews, click here.
We offer the most effective, advanced treatments for a variety of skin conditions including:
- Acne: We offer prescription medication and advanced treatments that can help teens and adults can have clearer skin.
- Actinic Keratosis: An actinic keratosis, also known as a solar keratosis, is a common premalignant skin lesion.
- Eczema: Eczema is a common skin disorder that manifests itself as itchy skin and a red rash; it is particularly common in infants and young children.
- Hair Loss: Hair loss, or alopecia, is a common condition which may be a consequence of natural aging, a side effect of medication, or a manifestation of a health disorder.
- Hyperhidrosis: Hyperhidrosis is a condition that causes excessive sweating on the hands, feet, armpits, face and genital area, or all over the entire body. The exact cause of this condition is unknown, although it often runs in families and begins during childhood.
- Moles: Moles are growths on the skin that are usually brown or black; they may be located, alone or in groups, anywhere on the body.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a common, chronic skin condition.
- Redness & Rosacea: Our experienced professionals can diagnose the cause of your facial redness and recommend an effective treatment plan.
- Other Conditions: We are a trusted treatment source for a wide range of concerns such as eczema, pre-cancerous areas of the skin (actinic keratosis), rashes, hair loss, and athlete’s foot.
When you visit us for a medical dermatology appointment, feel free to ask about our extensive offering of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments that can enhance your skin’s appearance and texture with little to no downtime.
Schedule An Appointment
When you visit our Sarasota office for a medical dermatology appointment, feel free to ask about our extensive offering of non-surgical rejuvenation treatments that can enhance your skin’s appearance and texture with little to no downtime. To request an appointment online, click here or call our office at 941-308-7546.