Position: Full-time dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Location: SkinSmart Dermatology in Sarasota, FL
SARASOTA, FL DERMATOLOGY CAREER OPPORTUNITY
SkinSmart Dermatology in Sarasota, FL is offering an exciting full-time career opportunity for an experienced dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
Minimum of 5 years of general and surgical dermatology experience is required.
At Skin Smart Dermatology we take pride in offering the full-spectrum of medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology services with a strong focus on delivering superior, personalized care to our patients. Our state-of-the-art office is equipped with the latest in dermatological technology and top grade products to allow us to provide services that goes above and beyond expectation.
Our team is committed to providing the highest quality dermatologic and aesthetic care to our patients, and we invite you to join us in our mission to change lives. As a SkinSmart Dermatology provider, you will have the full support of both Dr. Elizabeth Callahan and Dr. William B. Adams, as well as our medical and office support team members to allow you to focus entirely on treating your patients. You will also benefit from working along side our esteemed dermatologists, gaining valuable knowledge and experience to help further your own career in dermatology.
Beyond working with the best dermatology practice in Sarasota, FL, joining our team also comes with other perks and benefits, such as:
- Lucrative base compensation with a percentage of collections
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with match
- CME allowance
Our Ideal Candidate:
Are you a fit for the SkinSmart Dermatology team? We're looking for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner who can meet and exceed our standards of care while also complimenting our current team. Our requirements include:
- Minimum five years experience in Dermatology required
- Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer, excisional/surgical procedures, shave biopsies
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Must have the ability to work autonomously