- Injectable fillers such as BELOTERO Balance® and Restylane Silk® replace lost volume to fill hollows below the eyes and smooth out bulges.
- SmartXide DOT® laser and Fraxel re:pair® fractional skin resurfacing treatments lighten dark circles and soften wrinkles.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a more gentle treatment option for correcting under eye circles and smoothing fine wrinkles.
- Skin care products available in our Skin Care Center gradually reduce puffiness and under eye circles when used as part of a daily at-home skin care regimen.
- Eyelid lift surgery can be performed to reduce bags and puffiness without leaving visible scars.
- Ultherapy for skin tightening around the eye and brow area.
Under Eye Circles
Clear, smooth, firm skin under your eyes can give you a naturally refreshed and alert appearance. The specialists at SkinSmart Dermatology® offer many safe and effective treatments to correct dark under eye circles and puffy bags. Sarasota dermatologic surgeon Dr. Elizabeth Callahan attracts patients from nearby cities and international locations for her specialized knowledge of facial anatomy and refined skills.
Healthy, beautiful skin begins at SkinSmart Dermatology®. Request a cosmetic consultation or call our Sarasota office at (941) 308-7546
Once we determine the cause of your under eye circles or bags during your cosmetic consultation, we will review your treatment options. Dr. Callahan and her staff will create an individualized treatment plan that may include one or a combination of the following treatments:
Dr. Callahan has consistently been named to the Castle Connolly TOP DOCTORS list - 2017 is her seventh year as a Top Doctor. SkinSmart Dermatology offers four experienced and certified medical dermatological providers to serve the SW Florida area. Call SkinSmart now to be seen right away![popupwfancybox group="GROUP1"]
To learn more about treating dark circles and under eye puffiness, read what Dr. Callahan suggests in O, The Oprah Magazine.